dip HR dip OHS
Recruitment Specialist, HR Manager, Careers Practitioner
THE resources HUB (THErh) was established in 2012 by Principal Dani Tamati, as a careers, talent, recruitment and managed business services company dedicated to the resources industries including civil construction, energy, marine, mining, and oil & gas; herself having 25 years’ experience in the sector.
As a high-profile Recruitment, Human Resources, Career Development and OHS Professional, Dani’s thrives on introducing candidates to a company who sees the value in their experience and drive, as well as working collectively with companies ensuring excellent employment opportunities in the mining and resources sectors.
A ‘win-win’ situation for all.
Dani has remained involved with, employed by, and lived remotely in this thriving Mining industry in roles such as Regional Manager – Mining and Resources, Group HR and Recruitment Manager and similar roles for several companies, predominantly based in the Pilbara region of Western Australia.
Throughout Dani’s career she has worked on Iron Ore and Gold Mine sites in a variety of different administration based roles across – production, processing, maintenance, maintenance planning, drill and blast, mine planning, training, supply/warehouse, emergency management, fleet management, engineering, fixed plant, human resources and accounting and finance departments. These roles have given her a true understanding of onsite employment, and the skills and qualifications necessary for such positions.
In 2018, Dani and THE resources HUB along with FIFO Focus were finalists for the prestigious Community Interaction Award from Australian Mining for their program, FIFO Development.
This initiative was designed to deliver valuable content that helps FIFO workers and their families live a meaningful FIFO life through workshops, purpose-driven meet-ups and online courses.
In 2016, Dani and THE resources HUB were awarded the prestigious Community Interaction Award from Australian Mining for her contribution and service to those in the industry who found themselves redundant.
With the team of hand-selected specialist ‘in-house’ HR Consultants, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Specialists, Alcohol and Other Drug Analysers, OHS Advisors, Career Development Practitioners, Branding and Marketing Co-ordinators, Registered Training Organisations and industry business alliances, Dani’s vision for
THE resources HUB has always been to offer our clients complete and comprehensive employment ‘lifecycle’ solutions, so that they (our clients) can concentrate on their core business and leave the ‘people’ aspect to us.
If you are looking for a high quality, engaging speaker then please contact Dani direct to discover how she can assist you with your upcoming event.
- Diploma OHS (BSB51307)
- Diploma HR (BSB50607)
- Cert IV in Employee Services (CHC42008)
- Cert IV in Career Development (CHC42108)
- Recognised Standard 11 Mining Induction (Coal Board)
- “Starting Out in Sales”
- Small Business Management
- Relevant WA mining and induction courses
Voluntary Community & Group Associations & Memberships:
- WA School of Mines Alumni Recruitment Partnership (2018/2019)
- Keynote Speaker WILD’C Re-Energising Women to Re-Enter the Workforce – Melaleuca Remand and Reintegration Facility 2017
- Keynote Speaker – WILD’C – Women in Leadership Driving Change (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – ‘ Hire Me’ – North Metropolitan TAFE (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – ‘Get Into Resources’ Careers Expo – Central Institute of Technology (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – Career Carousel – Swan Training Trade Centre and Swan Christian College (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – Non ATAR and Career Pathway Options for Students – Swan Training Trade Centre and Swan Christian College (2016)
- Keynote Speaker – Get into Resources (2015)
- Keynote Speaker – Perth Industry Engagement Forum (2015)
- Guest Speaker – Swan Christian College – encouraging a Diverse Workforce (2015)
- Keynote Speaker – ECU Joondalup (2014)
- Keynote Speaker – CDAA ‘Good Theory, Good Practise’ (2014)
- Member – WA Petroleum Club
- RCSA – Pearl Mentoring Program Mentor (2013 and 2014)
- WIMWA –Women in Mining WA Mentoring Program – Mentor (2013)
- RCSA MRCSA member
- CDAA member
- WIMWA – Women in Mining ‘Pilbara Networking Group” Committee Member (2012)
- Inaugural ‘Red Dirt Rocks’ Festival Event Co-ordinator & Originator (2010)
- Paraburdoo Community Advisory Group Member (2007 – 2010)
- Karingal Neighbourhood Centre President (2004 – 2007)
- Paraburdoo Health Advisory Group Committee Member (2002 – 2010)
- Paraburdoo Primary P & C Association Vice President (2003)
Meet The Team!
Cert IV in Business Administration
Careers and Recruitment Administrator | Administration and Business Development Support
Jo began her career in the freight and heavy machinery industries in Perth, WA. Throughout her 20+ years’ experience, she has worked within the mining (gold and iron ore), oil, gas and construction industries and has attained extensive experience in Administrative Support, HR, Payroll and Accounts.
Having worked FIFO and residentially in remote areas of the North West and even Africa, Jo has a full understanding of our resources industries and the working life unique to us.
Jo currently assists us with various aspects of administration, business improvement, career development, recruitment and is responsible for a portion of our marketing material.
Cert II in Business Administration | Cert II In Information Technology
Careers and Recruitment Administrator | Mobilisation Support | Website Management
Undertake all administration duties, careers and resume drafting support, WordPress website changes and coding, social media updates, posting and monitoring of job boards, Zoho One application use, candidate submissions, mobilisation of employees and candidate care.
Previously completed a Certificate II in Business Administration with BHP Billiton for 18 months as part of her VET studies.
Recruitment and Mobilisation Support | Administration and Careers
Izzie’s role at THE resources HUB started off as an all-round admin assistant, however, during her time here she has assisted with various aspects of business development, recruitment and is now responsible for a significant portion of our marketing material. Iz is very experienced with Zoho One software and is confident and competent with the use of various Zoho One applications. She is available for consulting work through THE resources HUB.
Izzie’s also currently completing a Bachelor of Science at the University of Western Australia majoring in Engineering Sciences and Management, with plans to complete a Masters in Chemical Engineering.
Degree – Business Management and Administration
Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator | Website Manager | Administration Support
Overseeing the Social Media and Marketing side of the business as well as managing all our database and website updates, Myles provides the business dedicated support in this area as THE resources HUB stays at the forefront with employment trends, social media movements and resource industry sector news.