dip HR dip OHS
Recruitment Specialist, HR Manager, Careers Practitioner
THE resources HUB (THErh) was established in 2012 by Principal Dani Tamati, as a careers, talent, recruitment, and managed business services company dedicated to the resources industries including civil, construction, energy, marine, mining and oil and gas; herself having 24 years experience in the sector.
As a high-profile Recruitment, Human Resources, Career Development and OHS professional, Dani’s thrives on introducing candidates to a company who sees the value in their experience and drive, as well as working collectively with companies ensuring excellent employment opportunities in the mining and resources sectors.
A ‘win-win’ situation for all.
Dani has remained involved with, been employed by, and lived remotely in this thriving Industry in roles such as Regional Manager – Mining and Resources, Group HR and Recruitment Manager, Area Manager as well as Branch Manager and Recruitment Consultant for several companies, predominately based in the Pilbara of Western Australia.
Throughout Dani’s career she has worked on Iron Ore and Goldmine sites in a variety of different administration based roles across – production, processing, maintenance, maintenance planning, drill and blast, mine planning, training, supply/warehouse, emergency management, fleet management, engineering, fixed plant, human resources and accounting and finance departments. These roles have given her a true understanding of onsite employment, and the skills and qualifications necessary for such positions.
In 2016, Dani and THE resources HUB were awarded the prestigious Community Interaction award from Australian Mining for her contribution and service to those in the industry who found themselves redundant.
With the team of hand-selected specialist ‘in-house’ HR Consultants, Recruitment and Talent Acquisition Specialists, Alcohol and Other Drug Analysers, OHS Advisors, Career Development Practitioners, Branding and Marketing Co-ordinators, Registered Training Organisations and industry business alliances, Dani’s vision for THE resources HUB has always been to offer our clients complete and comprehensive employment ‘lifecycle’ solutions, so that they (our clients) can concentrate on their core business and leave the ‘people’ aspect to us
Diploma OHS (BSB51307)
Diploma HR (BSB50607)
Cert IV in Employee Services (CHC42008)
Cert IV in Career Development (CHC42108)
Recognised Standard 11 Mining Induction (Coal Board)
“Starting Out in Sales”
Small Business Management
Relevant WA mining and induction courses
Voluntary Community & Group Associations & Memberships:
- Keynote Speaker WILD’C Re-Energising Women to Re-Enter the Workforce – Melaleuca Remand and Reintegration Facility 2017
- Keynote Speaker – WILD’C – Women in Leadership Driving Change (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – ‘ Hire Me’ – North Metropolitan TAFE (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – ‘Get Into Resources’ Careers Expo – Central Institute of Technology (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – Career Carousel – Swan Training Trade Centre and Swan Christian College (2016)
- Key Note Speaker – Non ATAR and Career Pathway Options for Students – Swan Training Trade Centre and Swan Christian College (2016)
- Keynote Speaker – Get into Resources (2015)
- Keynote Speaker – Perth Industry Engagement Forum (2015)
- Panel Member, Nifnex Success Academy, Live Our Purpose (2015)
- Guest Speaker – Swan Christian College – encouraging a Diverse Workforce (2015)
- Keynote Speaker – ECU Joondalup (2014)
- Keynote Speaker – CDAA ‘Good Theory, Good Practise’ (2014)
- Member – WA Petroleum Club
- RCSA – Pearl Mentoring Program Mentor (2013 and 2014)
- WIMWA –Women in Mining WA Mentoring Program – Mentor (2013)
- RCSA MRCSA member
- CDAA member
- WIMWA – Women in Mining ‘Pilbara Networking Group” Committee Member (2012)
- Inaugural ‘Red Dirt Rocks’ Festival Event Co-ordinator & Originator (2010)
- Paraburdoo Community Advisory Group Member (2007 – 2010)
- Karingal Neighbourhood Centre President (2004 – 2007)
- Paraburdoo Health Advisory Group Committee Member (2002 – 2010)
- Paraburdoo Primary P & C Association Vice President (2003)
Cert II Information Technology | Cert II in Business Administration
Careers and Recruitment Administrator | Mobilisation Support
Having completed Cert II in Information Technology, Cert II in Business Administration and a Traineeship with BHP Billiton for 18 months during her VET studies, Ebony assists THEresourcesHUB with detailed administration support, reference checking, monitoring of jobs board, mobilisation of employees and candidate care.
Recruitment and Mobilisation Support | Administration and Database Support
Having recently finished high school, Izzie is about to embark on University studies with a Bachelor of Science majoring in Chemical Engineering and assists THE resources HUB with recruitment and administration duties, reference checking, and monitoring job board and candidate care in a part-time capacity.
Degree – Business Management and Administration
Social Media and Marketing Co-ordinator | Website Manager | Administration Support
Overseeing the Social Media and Marketing side of the business as well as managing all our database and website updates, Myles provides the business dedicated support in this area as THE resources HUB stays at the forefront with employment trends, social media movements and resource industry sector news
WINNER – ‘Community Interaction’ award for Redundancy Rescue, Australian Mining 2016
WINNER – ‘Top 100 Influential Person of the Year’ award, Nifnex 2016
WINNER – ‘Face of Momentum’, Momentum Forum Events, 2015
WINNER – ‘Top 100 Influential Person of the Year’ award, Nifnex 2015
If you are looking for a high quality, engaging speaker then please contact Dani direct to discover how she can assist you with your upcoming event.