OUTSOURCED AND MANAGED SERVICES
THE resources HUB has an excellent insight into the changing situations within the resources sectors. Therefore, we offer our small to medium business clients a range of outplacement options from end-to-end solutions all while supporting them and their employees from the initial planning stage through to the transition phase and beyond. We offer tailored responsive and flexible solutions while partnering with our clients and their company requirements.
Our Team can be engaged as our Clients’ ‘in-house’ Recruitment and HR team and collaborate with you to deliver your specified employment outcomes. The benefits of outsourcing all (or part) of your recruitment needs by appointing THE resources HUB as your ‘in-house’ recruiter are numerous and include:
- Removal of the need to appoint Recruitment / Resourcing staff for your business
- Expert recruitment assistance from recruitment leaders
- Access to extensive networks and industry experienced candidates
- Risk reduction with less permanent “head count” in these uncertain economic times
- A “one-stop” point of contact for all recruitment and employment matters
- 24/7 access to our experienced team of recruiters
Personalised support and guidance by professional and independent Career Coaches and Career Counsellors will provide your employees with up-to-date information and better position them in the current job market. As most job seekers are unfamiliar with present job searching techniques and what is required to apply for specific roles, personalised training and coaching provided as well as supporting the individual with personalised CV’s / Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn Profiling.
We are also the only consultancy in our industry to provide LinkedIn Profile Optimisation to assist further our clients ‘stand out from the crowd’ with a complete, professionally optimised and strategically key-worded profile.
Through our internal recruitment HUB, we assist in placing candidates in employment where possible.
Find out more information here!