First Aid Training – 1 Day – Midland – Limited Seats Available
1 Day format – No workbook – No pre-reading
THE resources HUB in conjunction with our preferred First Aid RTO MEDresponse is bringing a series of First Aid courses to both individuals and companies.
Students will be issued with 3 units of Competency:
- HLTAID001 – Provide cardiopulmonary resuscitation
- HLTAID002 – Provide basic emergency life support
- HLTAID003 – Provide First Aid
EVENT DATE: 12 December 2018
TIME: 3:30pm to 5:00pm[/vc_column_text][/vc_column]
Leaving school and entering the workforce is an exciting, but also a confusing time. Figuring out what you want to be is no easy task and knowing how to reach your professional goals can be quite tricky. THE resources HUB is here to help.
For the first time ever, we are running a ‘Kickstart Your Career’ workshop helping prepare school leavers to embark on the ‘real world’ and begin their search for a meaningful, lasting career.
With over 25 years industry experience and a wealth of knowledge to share, THE resources HUB principal Dani Tamati has put together an informative 1.5-hour session to help any recent leaver get a productive start to their working life.
The workshop will delve into:
– What careers are ‘hot’ and what are not right now – Labour Market Overview
– Employability – how to be job ready and the tools you need
– Career documents and building a positive online presence
– The Hidden Job Market
– Social Media and how it is one of the most widely used forms of job search AND applications in today’s world
– How THE resources HUB can help YOU find a career that aligns with your interests, personality and the things you like doing, whilst uncovering your greatest strengths, and how behaviours set you up for positive career
Getting Into FIFO
EVENT DATE: 19 September 2018
TIME: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
The sector is heating up and getting into FIFO will become more competitive as we continue to ramp up. So what do you need to know and what do you need to do to get into this game?
This well-attended workshop will be run by the multi-award winning mining and resources careers and recruitment expert, Dani Tamati from THE resources HUB who will share her wisdom and 24 years of experience in this space.
At the end of this interactive workshop, you will:
* know what jobs are likely to be around for some time
* know what basic training you need to set you apart from the competition
* know how to target your CV in a way that data mining software loves
* be given a list of job sites that is more effective than just using Seek
* learn how to maximise your potential in being discovered for opportunities through alternative platforms.
If you want to know more before committing, feel free to email Dani at: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with her on LinkedIn. The room has limited seating so we don’t want you to miss out.
Applying for APPRENTICESHIPS – Tips & Tricks From An Industry Expert
EVENT DATE: 4 July 2018
TIME: 4:30pm to 6:30pm