Getting Into FIFO
EVENT DATE: 19 September 2018
TIME: 3:00pm to 4:30pm
The sector is heating up and getting into FIFO will become more competitive as we continue to ramp up. So what do you need to know and what do you need to do to get into this game?
This well-attended workshop will be run by the multi-award winning mining and resources careers and recruitment expert, Dani Tamati from THE resources HUB who will share her wisdom and 24 years of experience in this space.
At the end of this interactive workshop, you will:
* know what jobs are likely to be around for some time
* know what basic training you need to set you apart from the competition
* know how to target your CV in a way that data mining software loves
* be given a list of job sites that is more effective than just using Seek
* learn how to maximise your potential in being discovered for opportunities through alternative platforms.
If you want to know more before committing, feel free to email Dani at: firstname.lastname@example.org or connect with her on LinkedIn. The room has limited seating so we don’t want you to miss out.
Applying for APPRENTICESHIPS – Tips & Tricks From An Industry Expert
EVENT DATE: 4 July 2018
TIME: 4:30pm to 6:30pm